Another visit to another Utah temple. The Salt Lake Temple will always have a special place in my heart. When I lived in Salt Lake, it was the temple I went to often. It's also neat to think of the many people that have served and attended the Salt Lake Temple, including family and ancestors.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
The Salt Lake Temple, May 11, 2007
Another visit to another Utah temple. The Salt Lake Temple will always have a special place in my heart. When I lived in Salt Lake, it was the temple I went to often. It's also neat to think of the many people that have served and attended the Salt Lake Temple, including family and ancestors.
1 comment:
you know I think you guys need to switch sides in the pictures. It almost looks like you cut yourselfs out and put your self in front of all these temple pictures. Same smile Jen on the right Mom on the left. Next time jen you could have mom jump on your back for the picture or one person not smile and the other the same smile or stand 2 feet apart on the same side or to feet apart on different sides or both be sitting down on the bench or both by looking different directions. you know switch it up alittle bit. haha
Post a Comment