Sunday, May 4, 2008

Carter Blessing, May 4, 2008

The proud sisters!
Carter preparing for his big day.
Carter all dressed with his hair brushed.
The proud daddy and his little boy!





Well today was Carter's blessing. Karlee had a stomach flu so she wasn't able to go, so I stayed with her at home. Sam and Heidi had quite the crowd at their home after sacrament, I think they estimated about 50 people, and I think they had that many, at least it felt like it. From what others told me, it sounds like most of the testimonies born in sacrament were relatives of Sam and Heidi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww hes such a little guy!! i wish we could have been there. that was awful nice of you to stay home with karlee, she's always got a friend in you. thanks for posting so us easterners can see too!